IYF Leadership Speaker Series
Business advisor, chairman and CEO of S. Graham and Associates
> about the speaker:
• Author of 12 books, including two New York Times bestsellers and one Wall Street Journal bestseller
• His New York Times bestseller, “Teens Can Make It Happen” has become a program utilized in numerous middle and high schools in the US and abroad
• As a businessman, educator and speaker, Graham lectures and conducts training programs for corporations and educational organizations worldwide on the topic of Identity Leadership.
• He serves on several boards and has received numerous awards.
> topic Description:
• Leadership is everything
• You cannot lead others until you first lead yourself
• Leadership or lack thereof, determines the success or failure of an organization.
• Nine step success process, a proven system designed to improve personal and
> date & time
• Tuesday, July 13, 2021
• 10:10 AM - 10:55 AM (EST)