IYF Leadership Speaker Series
Bodybuilder, Fitness Model Inspirational Keynote Speaker
> about the speaker:
• Born with Hanhart Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder. Had 30% chance of surviving birth.
• Found his “Why” through wrestling in high school.
• Made cameos on TV show “The Walking Dead,” and gained more than 1 million
followers on Vine in less than a year.
• Competitive bodybuilder and a fitness model.
• Travels as an inspirational keynote speaker.
> topic Description:
• When difficulties happen in life, people tend to complain and blame their circumstances
• Nick had every reason to complain about his life because of the way he was born, but he
did not give up looking for his “Why”
• Focus on all things we have versus what we don’t have
• Push beyond suffering and live a life that has no limits
• The biggest disability you can have is a bad mindset
> date & time
• Friday, July 16, 2021
• 10:10 AM - 10:55 AM (EST)