Master Instructor Elliot Park - YH Park Taekwondo Academy – Long Island, NY
Certified Instructor Adam Reidlinger
> Course Description:
Learn the art and sport of Taekwondo - This dynamic class will introduce you to the martial art of Taekwondo and give you the tools through mental & physical fitness to be your best self. Classes will consist of calisthenics, stretching, drill work and technique training.
> This Academy Meets on:
Monday, July 27
Tuesday, July 28
Wednesday, July 29
Thursday, July 30
> How to Prepare for this Academy:
1. Wear athletic clothing
2. Have a chair on hand.
> Lesson Plan:
1. Day 1: Focus on Kicking aspect of Taekwondo
2. Day 2: Focus on Sport Aspect of Taekwondo (ie. footwork, drills, etc.)
3. Day 3: Acrobatic Kicks and Freestyle Taekwondo skills
4. Day 4: Self-Defense & Complete Review
Each day will consist of the following:
1. Empowering students through life skills and character development. (ie. conflict resolution, goal setting, community service, etc.)
2. Group Chat - Using Taekwondo to live your best life.
3. Stretching warmups & Wind drills
4. Basic fundamentals and techniques (ie. kicks, punches, blocks, stances, forms)
5. Best Self Defense Tactics
6. Practicing perfecting techniques as a self-development tool.
7. Group Chat - Become a Champion of Life - Not just sport and art
8. Final cool down - Mind, body, spirit reflection
> This academy is for:
Students of all ages can participate in this academy!
> Instructor’s Links: