YouTube and Instagram
Instructor: Alivia Fields,
Photographer & Social Influencer- Portland, OR
> Course Description:
I’ll go over all that I have learned when it comes to taking and editing photos, curating an Instagram feed, building a business of your own, collaborating with brands and so much more. The first three days we’ll focus on imagery, branding, and marketing, whereas day four will serve as a mini crash course to becoming a vlogger and building a YouTube channel.
> This Academy Meets on:
Monday, July 27
Tuesday, July 28
Wednesday, July 29
Thursday, July 30
> How to Prepare for this Academy:
1. A Smartphone that has the ability to download apps.
2. Free apps to download: Lightroom, Unfold, UNUM (for Instagram), Adobe Photoshop Sketch (For YouTube)
> Lesson Plan:
Day 1 |
• Taking Photos for Social Media
• iPhone Editing Apps + Tips for Curating an Instagram Feed
Day 2 |
• Finding Your Voice & Building Your Brand
• Choosing a Visual Style
Day 3 |
• Making a Business or Career on Social Media
• Business Q&A
Day 4 |
• Making YouTube Videos
• Ideas, filming, editing, thumbnails.
• Analytics, tags, turning this into a career.
> This academy is for:
This academy is open to participants of any age.