Simple Character Animation
Instructor: Jake Bartlett,
Motion Designer and Online Instructor – Denver, CO
with Adobe Illustrator & After Effects
> Course Description:
In this class, I'll show you step-by-step how to design your own personalized character in Adobe Illustrator, animate it in After Effects, and export it as a looping GIF. I'll cover every step of the process in detail, so you can follow along even if you've never used Adobe software before.
> This Academy Meets on:
Monday, July 27
Tuesday, July 28
Wednesday, July 29
Thursday, July 30
> How to Prepare for this Academy:
1. Download and Install the free trial of Adobe Illustrator https://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/free-trial-download.html
2. Download and Install the free trial of Adobe After Effects https://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/free-trial-download.html
3. Download and Install Adobe Media Encoder https://www.adobe.com/products/media-encoder.html
4. Download the set of files that we will use for our characters.
> Instructor’s Links:
> Lesson Plan:
• Day 1 - Designing Your Character in Adobe Illustrator
• Day 2 - Importing Your Character Artwork into Adobe After Effects
• Day 3 - Animating Your Character
• Day 4 - Exporting Your Animation
> This academy is for:
1. Participants of all ages.
2. Enrollment of up to 20 students.